Takata Benelux has the following payment methods available:
- Banktransfer in advance, You have to transfer the total to our bank account manual.
- Paypal, You can pay with your creditcard. (if you have/open a paypal account)
- Cash on delivery (Rembours), You pay to the shipping company when they bring your order.
- Cash on pickup, You pay the items (cash only) when you pick them up in our store.
Hereby an explanation of our payment methods:
1. Banktransfer in advance
Hereby you have to manually transfer the ordertotal by bank. You can do this at your bank, or you can use online banking (with your own bank account). You have to transfer the total to our bankaccount in The Netherlands. This method is free for all people in the European Union.
- Bankdetails for Dutch customers: Rabobank, account no. NL24RABO0154648566, Sebastix in Hoeven.
- Bankdetails for international customers: Bank Name: Rabobank Etten-Leur, Account number. NL24RABO0154648566 (Payments only in EURO!) Account owner: Sebastix, Wilgenroos 21, 4741 JJ Hoeven, The Netherlands. SWIFT/BIC Code: RABONL2U IBAN NR: NL24RABO0154648566
Mention your order- or invoicenumber, and your postal code/last name in every transfer. Transfers without these details can delay your shipment.
It can take 2-5 days before your money shows up on our account, please keep this in mind. The exact processing time depends on your bank.
To speed up the process, it helps to send us a payment confirmation (copy/screenshot of banktransfer) by email. This way we know that your money is coming in, and we can prepare the shipment already!
2. Paypal (if you have/open a paypal account)
PayPal is an international internet payment system for everyone who has an email address. You can pay safely online using your credit card or your bank account number. To be able to pay with paypal, you’ll need an account at paypal.com. After registration you can use your creditcard for all your payments. Paypal is an Ebay company, with over 71 million users worldwide. Your creditcard details will be saved on a secure paypal server, and for safety reasons we at Takata Racing Benelux will not see these details! More info: www.paypal.com
Payment details for Paypal:
- Online orders: During checkout you can choose ‘Paypal’ and then you will be forwarded to the trusted paypal environment, where you can process your payment.
- You can also pay manually to our paypal account: Payments need to be done to email@example.com Mention your order- or invoicenumber, and your postal code/last name in every transfer. Transfers without these details can delay your shipment.
Your order total will be increased by an additional fee of 3% when paying through Paypal.
3. Cash on Delivery (Rembours)
You pay to the shipping company when they bring your order. Only available for customers in The Netherlands.
4. Cash on pickup
You pay the items (cash only) when you pick them up in our store.
You have no items in your shopping cart.